April 28, 2021
Registration is closed.
- Advances in Data-driven Subsurface Mapping by Professor Kok-Kwang Phoon
Kok-Kwang Phoon, Ph.D.
Provost at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Prof. Phoon is particularly interested in developing statistical and other data-driven methods to support decision making in geotechnical engineering.
- He has edited and authored four books about reliability-based analysis and design.
- He was bestowed the ASCE Norman Medal twice in 2005 and 2020, and the Humboldt Research Award in 2017, among others.
- He is the Founding Editor of Georisk and advisory board member for the WEF Global Risks Report between 2017 and 2021.
- He was elected as a Fellow of the Academy of Engineering Singapore in 2012.