- Uncertainty and Reliability in Geomechanics by Dr. Reza Jamshidi Chenari
- Lesson learnt from Operating Three Different Soil Abrasion Testing Systems, a Pathway to Find New Index of Abrasivity in Soft Ground Tunneling by Dr. Mansour Hedayatzadeh
Reza Jamshidi Chenari, Ph.D.
Research Assistant, Royal Military College of Canada, Associate Professor, University of Guilan, Iran
- Ph.D. in Geotechnics, Iran University of Science and Technology, Iran.
- Associate Professor, University of Guilan, Iran.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Civil Engineering, RMC.
- 150+ Journal Paper Publications.
- 100+ Conference Paper Publications.
- 100+ MSc thesis supervisions.
- 10+ Ph.D. Dissertation supervisions.
Mansour Hedayatzadeh, Ph.D.
Senior Tunnel engineer at Ettehad rah Consulting Engineers (E.C.E)
- He works as a senior tunnel engineer in Ettehad rah Consulting Engineer (E.C.E).
- Ph.D. degree in tunnelling engineering from Politecnico di Torino from Italy.
- He worked as a research engineer at Pennsylvania state university in the USA.
- He got the fellowship from the tunnelling collaborative center(SFB837) from Ruhr University of Bochum from Germany.