July 27, 2021
Registration is closed.
- Recent Advances in Seismic Soil Liquefaction Engineering by Dr. K. Onder CETIN
K. Onder Cetin, Ph.D.
Professor of Geotechnical and Earthquake Engineering at Middle East Technical University, Turkey
- Master’s and Ph.D. degrees from University of California at Berkeley in Civil\Geotechnical engineering.
- Received the “Thomas A. Middlebrooks Outstanding Professional Accomplishment Award” offered by ASCE Geo-Institute in 2006.
- His seismic soil liquefaction triggering methodology has been widely accepted and used in engineering practice, as well as, established the basis of engineering design for a number of engineering codes of practice including but not limited to AASHTO 2010.
- He is involved in research projects in the areas of experimental and theoretical soil mechanics, foundation and earthquake engineering
- He served as a geotechnical and earthquake engineering consultant in a number of national and international mega projects.