- Reliability Approach on Internal Erosion Risk Assessment of Earth Dam and Levee by Dr. Sangho Lee
Introduction to Rock Mechanics Laboratory Testing by Scott Cylwik, P.E.
Sangho Lee, Ph.D., P.E.
Testing Supervisor at East Bay Municipal Utility District, United States
- BS in Mining Engineering, MS in Environmental Geophysics, Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from Purdue University, West Lafayette
- 20 years of professional engineering experience in civil, mining and environmental industries.
- Online civil/mining class lecturer of In-GeoExpert (Europe) and EG-Science (S. America).
- Published over 15 peer-review journal and international conference papers.
- ASCE G-I Risk Assessment and Management (RAM) committee member.
- Expertise in geosynthetic/granular filter design using. probabilistic/reliability approach.
Scott Cylwik, P.E.
Geotechnical Project Manager at Call & Nicholas Inc., United States
- Senior geotechnical engineer at Call & Nicholas, based out of Tucson, AZ, USA.
- Call & Nicholas operates one of the largest geotechnical rock mechanics labs in the world.
- Areas of specialization include rock mechanics, soil mechanics, and open pit slope angle optimization.
- Enjoys working with clients at mines all over the world to find solutions to unique geotechnical challenges.